The Institute has started management programme since 1995 and awards professional MBA degree to students. Most of its students are now occupying important positions of repute in various segments of Indian corporate world. The well organized alumni association of institute acts as a strong liaison between the institute and the corporate world which contributes by arranging summer training and final placement to students of the IMS.
The institute has produced leaders, entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs, artists, writers and managers. The IMS Alumni Association brings all these outstanding people and their collective wealth of knowledge and experience together on a single platform. This shared excellence is our contribution to the growing generation, the Institute and the society as a whole.
The IMS, MGKVP Alumni Association aims to link the alumni to the institution, develop synergistic plans to support the institution and achieve its vision, and to enable the institute to add value to all its stakeholders.
Our objectives are:
• To establish and maintain an alumni association structure that will enable in the smooth governance of the association
• To inspire alumni to enhance the leadership of the Institute and stay connected
• To provide a focal point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other
• To support the institute with resources that it will need for its various activities
• To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities